Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Time to Get serious

OK. The races are over and now we have to get back to business. NO more excuses such as I have to run, ride, swim, lift. OR, I'm too tired, sore, busy... I need to focus on what is going on here at Crawford Dog and cat Hospital and try to keep everyone up to date as much as possible.

First things first, I'll post a detailed race entry later this week so that those that care (if anyone other than me) can read about the Ironman experience as I saw it.

For now, I have been busy trying to set up some networks so that I can stimulate some growth here at the practice. There are many things that I would like to do to help our patients but as with most expansion plans, they take money and money takes patient visits so ...

I have joined a business networking group, BNI. We meet
Thursday mornings and our goal is to help each other by referring potential contacts to each other. It is a novel idea for veterinarians as we rarely look outside of the animal industry for new business. So, I thought I would give it a chance. The web site for the national group is: www.bni.com and you should give it a look. I'll let you all know how it goes in the near future. For now, off to make a house call.

No comments: