Thursday, November 20, 2008

A promise is a promise

So those of you that follow me on Twitter, (I know there are at least 5 of you) know that I promised to keep the blog more current, so here is a quick post to acknowledge that.

The ever popular media star, Brian Spar BVMSC has just been contacted by the Today Show and they are going to whisk him off in a limo on Monday morning for an interview. He has gotten quite a bit of attention since his marathon debut. Check out his blog at: www.dmbhealer.blogspot.com

I have been in contact with several cat rescue groups in the Whitestone Area of Queens. Now, we've been down the Trap, neuter, release (TNR) road before, but it seems that these particular organizations are doing a good job controlling the feral cat population and are in need of some professional help with their colonies. So, perhaps we can give them a hand. We'll see how that plays out. I'm sure that it will yield some interesting photo opportunities and hopefully I'll become technologically proficient enough to get them posted here for your education and or amusement.

No comments: