Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Glad to be back

Well, after a two week hiatus, it's good to be back at the hospital. Alot went on while I was gone.

The pictures on our website show the happy members of Team Crawford at the Chihuahua races at Petco. Check it out at: http://www.crawforddogandcathospital.com/site/view/108916_IntheCommunity.pml


Also, we finally got most of the staff to hold still for staff photos, (might have been some torture involved, I don't know, I was out of town). See the smiling faces on our staff pages at www.crawforddogandcathospital.com.

Finally, congratulations to Dr. Spar for breaking the 2 hour mark at the LI half marathon. Now lets hope he gets into the NYC marathon this fall.

I was on my first long vacation in ions but am back for now. I would like to spend the next couple of posts talking about what I learned about dogs in France, but we'll save that for next time.

Off to Cornell for the weekend, college graduation for my number one son.

No comments: